Property Tax Due Date
The deadline for 2019/2020 tax bills is June 30, 2019.
The Municipality of the County of Cumberland accepts the following forms of payment:
- online/telephone banking payments done via your financial institution;
- personal cheque; or
- credit card via Paymentus.
To access the service:
Be prepared with your tax account number, amount to be paid and your credit card details.Please note that there is 2.85% fee charged by Paymentus for this service
Paymentus will ask for an 8-digit tax number. Please add 00 infront of your tax account number. For example, if your tax account number is 123456 you would enter 00123456.
Bill payments can be made at any of the following municipal service centres:
- Upper Nappan Service Centre
- Springhill Service Centre
- Parrsboro Service Centre
If you have any questions about payment options or your tax bills, please contact us.
To find out more information about your property assessment, please visit PVSC.
Please visit Forms & Applications to access the following:
- Request for Address Change
- Civic Address Sign Application
- Building Permit Application Form