Solid Waste Collection
For information about Solid Waste Collection Schedules and Routes in your community, please visit Cumberland Joint Services Management Authority. The Cumberland Joint Services Management Authority also provides sorting guides, information about upcoming Household Hazardous Waste events, FAQs, and information about provincial solid waste programs available to residents.
The Municipality’s Canine Control Officer helps residents with issues related to dogs in Cumberland County. These include issues such as:
- Dogs running at large
- Dogs leaving waste on private property belonging to others
- Dogs biting humans or animals and
- Assistance with RCMP in removing dogs from unsafe and unfit dwellings.
To report a canine-related incident, please contact us.
The Municipality accepts the following forms of payment:
- Online/telephone banking payments done via your financial institution;
- Personal cheque; or
- Credit card via Paymentus.
Municipal Grants are available to residents or community organizations. The Municipality has two categories for grants:
- Regional Grants; and
- Local Grants;
Go to Grant Programs to find out if you or your organization is eligible for municipal grants.